PLEASE NOTE THE LATEST GOVERNMENT COVID-19 REGULATIONS HAVE FORCED THE CLOSURE OF ALL SKI HILLS IN SOUTHERN ONTARIO UNTIL JANUARY 23. WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE SITUATION AND UPDATE AS NECESSARY. DEVIL’S GLEN WILL HONOUR WINTERFEST PASSES ON FRIDAYS FOR THIS SEASON ONLY. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
COVID-19 restrictions have forced us to adapt Winterfest 2021. We have partnered with Devil’s Glen Country Club so you can still enjoy a day on the slopes and help send kids with disabilities to accessible summer camps..
Adult – Lift ticket – $100 + HST ($113.00)
Youth – Lift ticket – $75 + HST ($84.75)
Raffle tickets $10 each or 3 for $25
- Purchase includes lift ticket and raffle ticket only.
- Redeemable on Fridays only. Not valid December 19 to January 3, Family Day, March Break.
- Purchasers to confirm date to be redeemed with Devil’s Glen.
- Guests must complete health screening form on Devil’s Glen website prior to arrival (morning of visit).
- Club house capactiy greatly reduced – must change gear in your vehicle.
- Chairlift capacity greatly reduced. At this time province is mandating 1 person per chair or family units can ride together.
- Additional COVID-19 safety measures to be posted on the “Groups” section of Devil’s Glen website.
We are using a new system – Simplyk helps us ensure that 100% of the money you pay goes to We Care (there are 0 transaction fees). They are able to offer this service by asking purchasers to leave a ‘tip’ to help cover these costs. You are not required to leave a tip. To remove the tip, please make sure to select ‘Other’ from the dropdown menu under Summary and put in $0.
Questions can be directed to Greg Mandziuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.