Corporate Friends of We Care Award
The CORPORATE FRIEND OF WE CARE AWARD is presented to a company for their commitment and support of Friends of We Care, in our efforts to assist in sending children with disabilities to Easter Seals summer camps.
2020 Winner – High Liner Foods
Friends of We Care was born in 1983 and just one year later High Liner Foods became a proud Member Sponsor. That’s 36 years of helping send kids with disabilities to summer camp.
High Liner hits the trifecta when it comes to support. The company provides product for many We Care events, participates in fundraising events, and also holds internal events to raise funds.
Friends of We Care would like to thank and congratulate High Liner Foods on being the 2020 Corporate Friend Award recipient.
Past Winners Corporate Friend of We Care Award:
- 2019 Burnbrae Farms
- 2018 Smoke’s Poutinerie
- 2017 Mamma’s Pizza
- 2016 C.W. Shasky & Associates Ltd.
- 2015 Olymel L.P.
- 2014 Saputo Dairy Products (Canada)
- 2013 Procter and Gamble Professional
- 2012 International Pacific Sales
- 2011 Ecolab Co.
- 2010 Sysco Canada
- 2009 Cardinal Meat Specialists Ltd.
- 2008 Morgan Scott Partnership, A Bunzl Company
- 2007 GFS Canada
- 2006 Janes Family Foods Ltd.
- 2005 Labatt Breweries of Canada
- 2004 Foodservice & Hospitality magazine
- 2003 Cara Operations Limited &Dinecorp Hospitality Inc.
- 2002 Serca Foodservice
- 2001 Kraft Canada Inc
- 2000 LCBO
- 1999 Flanagan Foodservice
- 1998 ARAMARK Canada Ltd.
- 1997 Kelsey’s International