Toronto Bowling Challenge
Register View PDF
Register a team, start collecting pledges!
Toronto’s fundraising goal: $200,000
What to Expect:
Date: Thursday, November 22, 2018
Location: Planet Bowl – 5555 Eglinton Avenue West, Etobicoke, ON
11:30AM Bowling & Lunch
2:00PM Presentations & Awards
– Guaranteed prizing for every team that raises over $1,000!
– Prizes for Top Fundraising & Best Dressed Teams!
– Delicious Buffet Lunch!
* If you’ve registered with us in previous years, you can use the same login info/account you created in the past
1. Create a New Team – $500 for a team of 6
2. Register as an Individual – $100 per person, sign up solo and we’ll make a team for you
3. Join a Team that already exists
Come dressed as your favourite sport, team or athlete and your squad may win the best dressed team contest.
– Once registered, use your personal fundraising webpage to collect donations online.
– For cash and cheque pledges made offline, download this record sheet. Bring all collected money on the day of the event. Tax receipts will be issued for donations $25 or more with a complete address. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Friends of We Care’.
More Great Ways to Support:
– Pledge/sponsor an individual or a team
– Donate product or items to our buffet lunch
– Donate a prize to our raffle
– Donate to our goodie pails
1) Have something to donate? Contact Katie Hartl and ship it to the FOWC office.
2) Donate cash and the FOWC team will purchase a prize on your behalf!
Each bowler goes home with a bucket full of great goodies. From energy bars to cleaning cloths, from drinks to USB keys, anything goes! Interested in adding something from your company? We’ll need 325 units of your product. Contact Katie Hartl and ship it to the FOWC office.
To enquire about how you can help please get in touch!
Event Manager: Katie Hartl – email@example.com, 905-841-1223