Edmonton Bowling Challenge
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Location: Ed’s Rec Room – West Edmonton Mall, 8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB
Happy Birthday, Canada! Challenge accepted…let the bowling begin!
It’s Canada’s sesquicentennial! The new year rings in our country’s 150th Birthday and we want to celebrate by sending 150 kids with disabilities to barrier-free camps across the nation! Join in the fun and help make a difference!
Register a team, start collecting pledges!
Edmonton’s fundraising goal: $10,000
What to Expect:
*ITINERARY STILL TBC*
12:00pm – Registration
1:00pm – Bowling fun and snacks!
3:00pm – Presentation & awards
- Awards for Top Fundraising & Best Dressed Teams!
- Delicious Snack Buffet!
- Come dressed in your most outrageous “Canadian” outfit possible! All interpretations of the “O Canada” theme are welcome. The more creative, the better!
– Canadian Tuxedo
– Team Canada
– Canadian animals
– Famous Canadians (artists, politicians, etc.)
– Canadian cities/provinces
- Once registered, use your personal fundraising webpage to collect donations online.
- For cash and cheque pledges made offline, download this record sheet. Bring all collected money on the day of the event. Tax receipts will be issued for donations $25 or more with a complete address. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Friends of We Care’.
More Great Ways to Support:
- Pledge/sponsor an individual or a team
- Donate product or items to our buffet lunch
- Donate a prize to our raffle
Want to be more involved? Looking for sponsorship opportunities? Please get in touch!